Sync my gmail calendar to infusionsoft calendar

having a hard time sync my gmail calendar to infusionsoft.

@Jonathan_Meere, what product are you using to sync your calendar? Are you using the Gmail Sync chrome plugin or the built-in sync in Keap?

Hi Marin,

was sent a link yesterday for Infusionsoft Sync for gmail. Chrome. still not working. how do I access the built in sync in Keap?

Keap is a lighter version of Infusionsoft that has it’s own Gmail sync tool built in. https://help.keap.com/help/gmail-sync#how-to-setup

If you have Infusionsoft, you’ll need to use the Chrome extension for now; however, we will be porting the Keap Gmail integration over to Infusionsoft this year.

So what error are you getting when you try to use it? The plugin isn’t the easiest thing to get set up and working

now I might be technically challenged. not receiving an error. just not working. when I click on the “this can read and change site data” my 3 options are never the same. they change. from 187 infusionsoft, to gmail, to all sites and now it’s reading “when you click the extension” “on all sites” to “on community infusionsoft” just brought up gmail and now it “mail.google.com”. was 187… so it’s not a static enviroment, I get that. just trying to get it to work.

martin, can i sync infusionsoft calendar with gmail calendar now? i have my email sync’d already, but not calendar

Sorry, @Danny_Williams. That feature didn’t make it to 2019 and isn’t on the road map for the 1st half of 2020. I speak to PD before making estimates on timelines public, but the nature of product road maps is that things are always moving.

There is a fully-functioning zap integration you can take a look at Google Calendar Integrations | Connect Your Apps with Zapier. There are few other 3rd party Google calendar integrations that others might recommend.