Do I need Memberpress if I have Keap?

I’m asking this question because I have had Keap forever and my partner wants to have a membership site. DOn’t I have everything I need with Keap? All I have is a website where people take advantage of a free offer then hopefully move to paid subscriptions that start out small and go up incrementally.

Linda:

You are correct in the sense that Keap can take care of all of your subscriptions and keeping track of your members, but the membership site is really more for the website itself. The membership site software manages the access to the pages of the website. You can have some pages that are accessible to the free members, some pages that are accessible to the paid members, and some pages are accessible to the general public. It’s the software that manages the accessibility and then interfaces with Keap to know who is able to access which pages. So if you were only taking care of subscriptions then you can use Keap only, but if you are going to have access to various pages based on their membership levels then you would need to have membership software.

Jeff Arnold

4Spot Marketing • 4SpotMarketing.com

11700 W Charleston #170-160 • Las Vegas • NV • 89135

O: 702-721-9763 • C: 702-525-9763

Client TestimonialsBook an Appointment

For support related questions, please contact:

General Support: Support@4SpotMarketing.com