Brand new to Infusionsoft...a little lost

Where is the best place to get training, video or whatever on how to set up a simple campaign? I have been doing a lot of emails but no automation or drip campaigns yet. I have watched a few videos and played around in campaign builder but still pretty lost. Thanks!

@Chris_Tuckness,

I know that the campaign builder can be pretty intimidating at first, but it unlocks the true power of Infusionsoft and is worth learning. My best suggestion would be to start here. Make sure to go through those in order because the articles build on each other.

From there if you are still needing training please contact me at david@fusefoundry.com and I would be happy to help answer any questions you may have or even provide my services to build a campaign for you and walk you through the process.

Hey Chris. I wanted to let you know that I got your info over to our Customer Success Managers. I spoke with a member of their team and shared your post with them, and we want to see if we can assist with some resources to get your campaign game rolling!

You may receive an email from one of our Customer Success Managers today, but possibly Monday as their team has some limited availability in office today.

We want to make sure we get you going in the right direction and the Customer Success Manager had access to some great resources that they will share with you.