Wordpress Contact Form 7 Help

Hi, I am trying to pass the contact details from my web form in Wordpress to Infusionsoft using the following code:

[text* infusionsoft-first-name class:form-control placeholder "First Name*"]
[email* infusionsoft-email class:form-control placeholder "Email*"]
[tel* infusionsoft-phone class:form-control placeholder "Mobile*"]
[select* option-state class:form-control "State*" "New South Wales" "Queensland" "South Australia" "Tasmania" "Victoria" "Western Australia"]
[submit class:btn class:btn-sub "Submit"]

The form sends the correct data to the email account but it does not pass the data to Infusionsoft.

I have had it confirmed by Infusionsoft support that I am using the correct API key and App Name.

Please can any one help or suggest what might be causing the issue?

Hi @Alex_Anderson,

Could you elaborate on your set up here? Are you using a Wordpress plugin or is this something custom that was built to add a contact via our API?

Hi Nicholas,

Sorry for the delay in replying but ‘admin’ have not allowed my account to respond until now.

I am using the Contact Form 7 plugin for Wordpress and do not use the Infusionsoft plugin.

The plugin uses simple code as per my post above.

Unfortunately we do not directly support Wordpress plugins other than the official Infusionsoft plugin; I would urge you to reach out to the authors of that plugin for support, or to lodge a bug ticket with them if there is a problem.

I use MailOptin as a bridge to connect Contact Form 7 to Infusionsoft.

Here is the documentation => Connect Contact Form 7 to Mailchimp, AWeber, ActiveCampaign, MailerLite, GetResponse & More

And it is free => Popup, Optin Form & Email Newsletters for Mailchimp, HubSpot, AWeber – MailOptin – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org