We're getting a lot of email bounces

We’re trying to kickstart our business after lockdown, where we had 6 months with no activity.

I’m emailing customers with updated information about our new COVID protocols but we’re getting a lot of bounces because we’ve not used KEAP for a while.

Is there any way around this? Thanks

Hi @Joanna_Wilks - bounces would indicate that the person you are emailing no longer has a live email address.

Have you done the email deliverability section in the settings part of Keap?

You also want to take a look at your Email Engagement Tracker report - this will show you what your system has on the current health of your list.

Unfortunately some providers (such as Outlook) are downgrading sending of emails to someone if you haven’t gained engagement in the last few months.

You might want to look at this

All the best

Andy

Thank you, I’ll take a look at the Email Engagement Tracker report. What’s the email deliverability section?

They’re definitely live email addresses. I have customers messaging me on WhatsApp to say that they’ve not received them. They need to know our COVID protocols before they return as customers so it’s important that they get them!

Go into Settings, scroll down and look at Email Authentication - in there you should see a Green Tick next to the domain name, if you don’t then either you have never set it up or there is a problem with the entry on the domain.

Andy

Ah, not got a green tick. I’ll do that now. thank you!

1 Like