Unable to edit a campaign

I am trying to edit a Campaign and not having much luck. It seems like everything is locked. I can not delete the “arrows” or add any other processes (create opportunity).
Is anyone else having this issue?
I logged out of Infusionsoft and closed the browser and still no luck. I am using Google Chrome.
I tested the campaign as is, and the campaign does not seem to be working (supposed to send out an email when a tag is applied).
Any advise is welcome. Thank you!

@Melissa_Robinson, were you able to get things working? I was testing out the campaign builder in my app and everything was working ok. You may want to try cleaning cache & cookies if you haven’t yet. Also, if you recently added a browser plugin, disable it and see if that works.

I tried clearing my cache and cookies. I also stopping the ad blocker on the Infusionsoft site.

No luck when I am trying to edit the Email Confirmation sequence.

I tried to delete the arrows on the main campaign page and WAS able to delete arrows and add Goals.

When I went into the Email Confirmation Request Sequence I am NOT ABLE to delete arrows or add Processes.

Melissa Robinson

Southgate Glass

Marketing Manager

D: (916) 634-4401

O: (916) 480-0303

That is by design, @Melissa_Robinson. That sequence is locked-down so that you can’t make many changes to it…so that it remains compliant with our double-opt-in sending policy.

OMG!! Sorry about that. I did not build the original campaign, and I did not even think about that. I will delete that portion and build it up again the correct way.

Thank you!

Melissa Robinson

Southgate Glass

Marketing Manager

D: (916) 634-4401

O: (916) 480-0303

1 Like