The decision diamond challenge you described is most likely not a glitch on Keap’s end, but instead a challenge being caused by the logic used in the decision diamond. Below is an example of one way to configure a decision diamond to filter out guests who have already received a registration tag.
- For this example, let’s say there are three events, and each event has a corresponding ‘REGISTERED’ tag, as follows:
- Prospects → Event A - REGISTERED
- Prospects → Event B - REGISTERED
- Prospects → Event C - REGISTERED
- Within the Keap campaign, a sequence is needed for each of the following:
- Send Email
- Don’t Send Email
That could look like this:
- The decision diamond rules could be configured like this to ensure only contacts who have not already received a ‘REGISTERED’ tag for events ‘A’, ‘B’, or ‘C’ will be added to the ‘Send Email’ sequence:
- The decision diamond logic can be tested by choosing ‘Actions → Test’ from the menu in the upper right-hand corner of the decision diamond criteria screen:
Running the decision diamond test with no tags should add contacts to the ‘Send Email’ sequence:
Running the decision diamond test with any combination of ‘REGISTERED’ tags should add contacts to the “Don’t Send Email” Sequence:
Once your decision diamond criteria has been configured and tested, and the campaign re-published, this should work as desired/expected.