To dump data from my api to infusionsoft CRM

Hi,
I want that my api data to be able to dump in infusionsoft CRM

Regards,
J

Good afternoon!

We have a variety of resources available for those that would like to develop on the Infusionsoft API, most of which are accessible through the Infusionsoft Developer site.

First, you should review the acceptable use guidelines for integrations accessing the Infusionsoft API.
Next, set up a developer account to get credentials to use.
Then, use either an SDK or read the REST API or XML-RPC API documentation to get started developing.

Finally, once you have a working integration, if you would like to make it available to other Infusionsoft customers you can submit your application to the Infusionsoft Marketplace.

Thank you for your interest in joining the Developer Partner community!

Hi Tom,
Thanks for your response.
I will explain in further, if a person fills up the form and form can have any fields like name, address etc, how can i dump that data into infusionsoft.

If you can guide me through this,would be great.
Help much appreciated.

Thanks
J

Going on the assumption that you want to use the PHP SDK, we do provide some sample code in the repository:

https://github.com/infusionsoft/infusionsoft-php/tree/master/samples

Hi!
If this question is still relevant or you want to know other ways to perform Infusionsoft data import, you may take a look at Data2CRM service.
It allows you to migrate from existing Dump file to Infusionsoft CRM using API. The solution will import your data in a fully automated and secure way.

2 Likes

Hey I want to do the same thing i.e. (creating contact in infusion ) using java or javascript. Can any body help me, how can i do that with Javascript or Java

Both Java and Javascript can be used to post cURL calls to endpoints. This could be directly to the IS REST implementation or to endpoints that you write yourself. You can manage communication this way.

There are also some 3rd party SDKs out there. Google will turn up a few. For Java I suggest taking a look at YAIL. It is written by an Infusionite (@Wendel_Schultz). YAIL does not support OAuth though from what I understand.

https://bitbucket.org/dietsoda/yail