Taking a LONG time to publish a campaign

When I attempt to publish a relatively simple campaign it is taking a really, really long time to publish. Does any one have experience with this - and what is the issue?

I’ve never experienced this. Is it still happening? Do you have a massive campaign? There isn’t any known issue regarding this.

I am having the same problem. My campaign will NOT Publish, it has been trying now for about an hour, I am working with tech support now and they have not come up with any solutions for the past 50 minutes, this is pretty bad… This is what we pay for this platform to do and it is broken. I am not very confident at all…

This was caused by a corrupt “Decision Diamond” in my campaign, why it became corrupt is a mystery?? I deleted the “Decision Diamond” and then recreated another one and the campaign (Published) in a few seconds. The only problem is I spent almost 3 hours trying to figure this out… The Infusionsoft Platform is very buggy and problematic almost ever time I use it??? I wonder if and when Support will ever get it working right? I sure do waste a lot of time figuring out bugs…