Silent authentication using OAuth 2.0 for Keap/Infusionsoft

Hello Team,

As a developer, I am working with Keap API implementation to our application. And in that, I am looking for some customization with Keap API (REST type) as below,

1. I wanted to call the Keap API in the background of an application so that it will sync Keap data with my application.
  2. For integration, I found that we can use OAuth 2.0 authentication to get the token. Is there any other way to communicate with Keap API without using OAuth2.0?
  3. For #2, if we go with the OAuth 2.0 authentication, then I think it always prompt to allow application access. And user needs to manually allow access. Is there any other way to make it Silent?
  4. Can we allow application access programmatically? If so, then #1 might be work.

I have spent much time on this but didn't find any proper idea. Let me know if you need any additional details.

Thanks.

Currently the OAuth2 Authorization Code Grant is the only method we support for our APIs going forward. However, I don’t believe that should be holding you up.

The first time you need to access information stored in a user’s Infusionsoft app you will have to follow the OAuth2 flow so that they can grant authorization to their data. This is intentional and required, as they are explicitly granting access to their proprietary business data.

One you follow the flow, you will receive a Refresh Token as well as the Access Token. The Access Token will expire after 24h, but the Refresh Token will persist for six months. At any time within that window you can trade the Refresh Token for a new Refresh Token and Access Token, allowing you to stay connected to the API on their behalf until they choose to revoke access through Account Central or you allow the current Refresh Token to lapse.

Getting Started with OAuth2 - Keap Developer Portal explains the specifics of the process.