Scrolling Images

Hi!

We’ve built a campaign to go out monthly with updates on construction progress for a project we’re selling as real estate agents.

We’d love to include multiple images in one image box that would scroll through, changing each couple of seconds to show how construction is going, and what updates we have.

Does anyone know how?

The live chat people haven’t been very helpful–they just keep saying I need html code to do it on the backend since their system doesn’t have that capability, but I don’t know how to code that, and neither do the ones I’ve spoken with.

Any advice or help would be super appreciated!! :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, email clients aren’t going to support a proper JS image carousel. You would need to link them out to another resource (your website, a Google Photos Album, Instagram, Pinterest, etc…)

If you have a WordPress site, there is no shortage of image carousel plugins you can add to your site.

Any solutions requiring a Javascript framework will not be allowed by most email clients. This is, of course, to prevent malicious code from running on your computer through email. So in any practical sense, you won’t be able to do what you’ve described directly.

Hi Martin,

Thank you so much for your response. We do have a WordPress site. Is there a particular plugin that you would suggest or like best?

Thank you so much!!