Scheduling/Dispatching Platform

Hello.
We are new to Infusionsoft. We service and install water heaters only! Currently we use Service Fusion to schedule and dispatch our technicians out into the field, and it does not have the capabilities we now are needing. We are looking at changing that to something that integrates with Infusionsoft. I have been given 2 names of platforms that integrate seamlessly with Infusionsoft. They are Serviceminder and Swyft Mobile. We are hoping to have a couple more to research and choose from, so I am just looking to find out what you all are using in the service industry. Thank you for all your help!

Hi Jamie,

We are using Service Titan and have integrated the contacts with Infusionsoft. This is working well and there are a lot of workflow automation opportunities with the combination, but I believe there are more cost effective opportunities and am really interested to know how it goes for you. Although it doesn’t address dispatching, here’s an article you may find helpful https://www.gallantplumbing.com.au/infusionsoft-in-a-trades-business/ .

1 Like

@Greg_Hawthorne, how are you integrating ServiceTitan with Infusionsoft? Does it have an open API that you are directly integrating it with or are you needing a 3rd party to integrate? I read the article you posted but don’t see a reference to ServiceTitan. Thanks for any info you can share.