This list is the current list of API REST Hook events that can be subscribed to currently. Please pay attention to when it was last updated. To get the most recent information the following steps can be used to pull a list:
- An active developer application must be used. If you have one go to step 2. If do not have a developer application then do the following:
a. Navigate here: https://keys.developer.infusionsoft.com/apps/mykeys
b. Fill out the form for a new developer application and click “Resgister”
- Log into the developer application here: https://keys.developer.infusionsoft.com/apps/mykeys
- Get the Client_Id and Client_Secret
- Navigate here: https://developer.infusionsoft.com/docs/rest/#!/REST_Hooks/list_hook_event_types
- Click, “Try the API”
- Enter the Client_Id and Client_Secret and click Authorize
- Click Allow
- Click “Try” under List Hook Event Types.
The current list of available REST Hook events that are available to subscribe to will be listed.
Last updated: 8/15/2018