Reposition campaign on canvas

So I’m sure there’s a post about this somewhere in here, and I’ve been shown how to fix this in the past, but I can’t remember the trick.

How can I reposition my campaign so that when I exit and go back in, it’s centered, or where I want it to be?

I seem to recall something about adding an element, unpublishing and republishing, but I can’t remember and it’s making me kind of crazy. I’m one of those anal types that needs everything to look just so and I can’t live with this any longer :grin:

You need to click shift and drag to select all elements - then grab them and move them on the canvas.
Then publish and exit.
Go back in and see where they are and do it again until you get them where you want them.

Thanks,
Jeff

Hi Jeff

Thanks for the reply! I tried your suggestion, but it doesn’t seem to be working. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong.

Here’s a quick video I made to demonstrate the issue

Best
Matt

The first step you took, where you dragged the canvas to reposition your items, you basically moved your point of reference.
What you need to do is do that again, but this time, instead of positioning your items “where you want them” on the page, you need to drag them down to the far bottom right.

Here is a video:
https://www.loom.com/share/fb1633564a6f4766a88f297f8a149b90

Thanks,
Jeff

You’re awesome! Thanks Jeff!
It seems like such a simple thing, but if you don’t understand what you explained above, that little issue can be SUPER annoying :grin:
Have an excellent weekend!

Glad I could be of assistance.