Reporting on multiple tags

I am trying to find the best way to track marketing attribution based on activities by my Infusionsoft contacts. My idea was to set tags being set by activities so that the first part of the tag represents the campaign and the second part represents the deliver method (one tag with a dash in the middle). Once output into a spreadsheet, I can break that apart and report on these separately, Because my “campaigns” often result in multiple Infusionsoft campaigns being set up - I cannot use campaign reporting. I also want to cut across campaigns to find out which types of emails are most effective. My problem - there is apparently no way in Infusionsoft to report on all tags that were set during a specific time frame. The only report available requires you to select one tag to report on at a time. I can output a contact report with the tags listed, but that doesn’t give me the date the tag was set, which I would really like.

I feel like I am missing something. Perhaps there is a better way to do this without using tags? Just looking to get this data out of the system and into a spreadsheet where I can work with it. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

I have had this question a few times the tag applications report doesn’t require a tag be selected. That being said if one isn’t selected then all tags are returned. It is either one tag or all tags being returned as a result.

I can’t believe I didn’t try that- thank you!