Reassign contact to new user

I wanted to reassign 34 contacts and I accidentally reassigned 429. How can I undo this?

Hi Ed, Do you know the contacts that were reassigned by mistake? If you do you can use the same Actions to assign them back to the correct owner. If not then you would need to reach out to Support for them to do a Data Restore.

Hi @Ed_Fanning,

So this actually is the reverse in action, meaning you assigned the owner to 429 contacts. You can list those contacts only and then select them all. Now the tedious part is to go through and un-select the contacts that are supposed to have that owner (the 34 contacts) and then, tag them all so that you can list just those contacts. That will allow you to un-assign the owner from them…however, what this won’t do, is to assign the previous owner back on those contacts…and that would be where Amanda’s suggestion for an IS data restore would have to come into play…soooo, I’m hoping they were not already assigned to someone else and this is just a matter of un-assigning the wrong ones?

All but 15

Ed Fanning
M: 513-317-1814

Support is already working on it

Ed Fanning
M: 513-317-1814