Quote information via API

Am I right that no data from quotes is available via API at this time? If not, is it on the roadmap anywhere?

1 Like

Hi @Monica_Burden_The_AP, you’re correct that quotes are not available via the API at this time. I will inform our product manager so that he can get it properly prioritized.

1 Like

Hi @Nicholas_Trecina,

We too have had no less than three clients/prospects that wanted solutions via api for this. I imagine it’s on the radar for REST but may not have a timeline yet?

1 Like

I’m working on a project where having Quotes and Orders exposed via the API would be very helpful. Has this been made a priority? Will we ever see API functions exposing this data?

Hello, is there any update on this? I am very surprised to find that we cannot manipulate quotes via the API!

Thanks

Hi, @Ryan_Vatne,

Quotes came into play months after the initial release of the REST implementation. As there hasn’t been functional updates to REST since then, nothing new has been created. I’ve spoken to some of the api team and new updates are in the planning stage but nothing more specific is known as far as what that will mean or when.