Profit Margin Report

Hello,

We are unable to create an e-commerce report with the “Margin” field, where we would be able to see the gross profit margin for each of our products/companies.

Can you please have a look at this and advise? It would be great to have a profit margin in our reports. Also, please advise if there are any 3rd party plugins that can do this kind of reports.

I’m looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Luka

@Luka_Kompara,

Profit margins are a company based value that is defined by you and your business model. Therefor, there isn’t a predetermined PM inside Infusionsoft. However, if you wish to display a field for your determined profit margin, you could use a custom field for that value and display that with your ecomm reports.

You may want to also consider reporting tools like Graphly (https://graphly.io/)

Thank you for your reply. Our request is pretty simple I just didn’t explain it correctly.

As you can see from the screenshot:

The Margin is already displayed under Order Informations. This is the value we want in the report. The Margin is calculated as Total Price - Total Cost.

My question is … How can we display this value (which is already in the system) in the Customer Lifetime Value Report under e-commerce?

For example … We would like to see the “Margin” instead of the “Number of Invoice”.

We tried to add a custom field as you suggested and this option could work (we can input the value manually), but we don’t know how to add it into the Lifetime Value Report under e-commerce or any other report.

Can you help us with that?

I’m looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Luka