Product Names Not Transferring to Paypal Payments

Hi there, I am wondering if anyone has had this similar issue.

We use spiffy forms for our order forms and they have a paypal button as we have paypal turned on and is integrated into the system so we have a 2nd form of payment option for our clients. We are noticing that there is no product information being transferred onto paypals checkout box when we are placing our order. It does however transfer the price. We have many different products that are the same price so I am wondering if anyone has had this issue and if so is there a work around to post those product names onto paypals checkout box.

(and please note we have ruled out this being a spiffy issue as it happens with the shopping cart as well)

I have yet to call paypal to see if there is a setting on paypal specifically to add product names but my suspicion is … no…

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Sharon Berry

(and please note we have ruled out this being a spiffy issue as it happens with the shopping cart as well)

It sounds like they are using PayPal Express Checkout. By design, it is meant to isolate information from the requester (Infusionsoft) with the one exception that it will confirm that the requested payment has been successful. It will not update the credit card information in IS or the order information to the payment request in PayPal. Infusionsoft will create the order in IS then request that PayPal Express facilitate and confirm payment for the sum total amount…nothing more.