Permissions in Infusionsoft Mobile?

Hi,

is there a way to set permission so that Infusionsoft mobile user in my team only have access to the contacts they have assigned to them?

Tried everything and don’t find it.

Thanks

Hi @Martin_Chagnon. Are the user permissions set up this way in Infusionsoft (web) for them to only see contacts that they own?

I can tell you I have never personally tested this on mobile, but I am running a test now.

I am creating a user who has permisson to only see contacts that they own, and I am going to log into the user via the web app.

Under the ‘Contact’ permission section for the user, I have made sure that these 3 permissions are set to ‘No’

Also, a couple more permissions down, I have set ‘Can edit unassigned records’ to No also.

Well, I have ran my tests, and I see what you mean. I found that this has been this way, but I am not sure why. I am actually in the process of speaking with the person that oversees IS Mobile, about another thing I am looking into, so I will be questioning this. I assume that, due to the nature of the integration, there are some roadblocks, but I am going to see what information I can find on this.