Outlook won't sync any emails I receive to my infusionsoft contacts

Hello,

I’m using outlook to send emails to potential clients and I use the ‘record & send to infusionsoft’ button so a copy is synced to the contact stored in Infusionsoft. However whenever the contact replies, there response is not synced to the contact and I’m therefore having to add notes manually.

I use exchange server and believe that there maybe a fix for this on the horizon??. Does anyone else suffer from this problem and if so do they have a way of working around it?

thanks in advance

kind regards
Tom

Hi Tom,
Keap (IFS) turned off the API switch that used to easily integrate Keap’s Customer Records with non-Microsoft and non-Google emails that are sent through Outlook. I’ve been severely troubled by this also. I’ve spoken with 2 Customer Service Reps at Keap, and they are telling me that it’s a “Known Issue” solely for the purposes of tracking how many are using it, not necessarily to fix it. I elevated this to their ASR Team… and still nothing.
This looks to be a case of Keap not caring about its customers who aren’t gmail or MS email users. What a shame. It was SUCH a great integration – HUGE timesaver.[quote=“Tom_Pycock, post:1, topic:67945, full:true”]
Hello,

I’m using outlook to send emails to potential clients and I use the ‘record & send to infusionsoft’ button so a copy is synced to the contact stored in Infusionsoft. However whenever the contact replies, there response is not synced to the contact and I’m therefore having to add notes manually.

I use exchange server and believe that there maybe a fix for this on the horizon??. Does anyone else suffer from this problem and if so do they have a way of working around it?

thanks in advance

kind regards
Tom
[/quote]