Moving Deals from one pipeline to another

PIPELINE AUTOMATION- Just wondering if there is a way to automate the move of a deal from one pipeline to another?

We have one pipeline to qualify and assign all the deals coming in, and then additional pipelines for each individual salesperson.

Is there a third party app that would allow me to accomplish this?

1 Like

I’m wondering the same thing. Did you ever get an answer to this?

Yes, totally doable. No third party app needed. Just use the “pipeline automation” function. One of the options is to “move this deal” when it enters a stage in the pipeline. We use it all the time now. It’s wonderful.

As Brett said absolutely.

Basically if you look in Easy Automations there is a Move Deal under then which can move from Any Stage Any Pipeline to anyother.

The main thing you have to think about is the trigger. You could have a Stage in your original pipeline that is Move to Bob, Move to Mary, etc and these could then trigger the move to the different sales team pipelines. That could generate a lot of stages in your initial pipeline however if you have a large sales team.

If you combine this with advance automations you can make it more seamless and only need 1 step, however thats beyond a simple text answer to be honest, drop me a PM if you want to discuss it more.

All the best
Andy

Sorry, I need to do it via the API and I’ve learned this is still unsupported.