Legal document signature

I’m exploring alternatives to maintaining my website through which I currently provide credibility info (about, testimonials), and sell offline course/program registration, and online course purchase and delivery. For all, I currently have legal agreement as a final check out step, using approveme for the signature process.

One option I’m considering is using Infusionsoft landing page as my “credibility” section, and courses, essentially eliminating the need for a separate web site. And I know I can create automatic response emails after purchase that would link to legal documents.

But wondering does Infusionsoft have such a feature for signing legal documents?

Thanks!
Dodie

Infusionsoft doesn’t have a native e-signature option, but there are several third party tools that can be integrated.

I know @Kelsey_Bratcher users PandaDoc and SignNow (connected through Zapier).

But a lot of people like the integration Parsey provides for Docusign. https://parsey.com/infusionsoft-docusign-integration

Hope that helps!

To echo Greg, Parsey to Docusign (and back) is one of the ways that I’ve helped people in the past for situations such as this.

1 Like