Legacy email template shows error rendering preview in email body

There’s an error rendering preview showing in the email body within the legacy email template and it’s linked to a legacy web form. This legacy email is not sent to the recipient email address when the legacy web form is submitted via our website. Need help immediately!

There has been a memory related issue with the regular email builder so it’s possible you are having something go on that is related to the same problem. Try installing and using Vivaldi browser which has not had this issue (just to see if it clears up your issue too) because that’s also worked around for the email builder matter.

Hi John,
Thanks for your feedback. The legacy email template was set up ages ago and it’s linked to a legacy web form. Recently, the email wouldn’t be able to send to the recipient’s email address after someone completed the web form online. I somehow noticed that there’s an error rendering preview showing in the legacy email body and I would believe this can be an issue affecting the email to be sent to the recipient. This issue occurs in all our legacy email templates. Is there any solution for this?

Without looking at the code for the email and seeing where in that code the message is presenting, I really can’t say. It may help to take a snapshot of what you are seeing?

I attached a screenshot of the legacy email template with the error showing in the email body. This email should be sent to our sales email address but it didn’t send out, so I suspect that it may be related to this error. Thanks!

It very well could be :wink:

Are you able to get to the html and put that in a text file to share here? If I have the code to look at I could certainly figure out where the error is coming from.

Hi John,
Sorry for my late reply. Please see the attached file to look at the codes. Email body error code.txt (52.4 KB)

Hi John,

Are you able to have a look into the txt file for me? We keep missing the legacy form sent to us and it’s causing great inconvenience. Your feedback is appreciated.

Hi, @Amy_Chiang,

Sorry it took a bit to get back to you. I had a medical matter that really slowed me down for a bit.

So I placed your code into the legacy email code builder and I got the results in the image below. Everything looks ok to me?

Hi John,

Hope you’re feeling better now.

I seek Infusionsoft support and they told me this issue has been reported by many other users and it’s one of the known issues (Issue Number: 2028067) and work is still in progress.

Thanks