Lead Generation Form with Question

I’m trying to create a call to action for one of my self-hosted landing pages.
With the name and email, I also want to add a paragraph-style textarea for the user to ask a question.

What is the best way to create a lead generation form with this, and store the users question in their record on Infusionsoft?

In case it helps, I am running a WordPress site. I have the Infusionsoft Official Opt-in Forms plugin installed, and I am using it elsewhere on the same page for another lead-generation popup.

Can someone tell me how to generate a simple form - either on page or as a popup/modal - which enables the user to ask a question, whilst also giving their email/name for us to respond to.

Thank you

The Opt-In forms doesn’t permit the user of Text Area fields – they only permit name/email.

If you are using WordPress, I’d suggest Gravity Forms and the Gravity Forms Infusionsoft plugin (there are 2 on the market). They are unofficial. One has not been updated for years (but still works – I use it on my sites), and the other is newer and I have not personally tested, but have heard others really like it.

With those, you can build whatever fields you want to capture and feed into Infusionsoft.

Hope that helps.

Jeff

Jeff Arnold, President

4Spot Marketing

Infusionsoft Certified Partner

PlusThis Certified Partner

Zapier Certified Expert

4Spot Marketing • 4SpotMarketing.com

11700 W Charleston #170-160 • Las Vegas • NV • 89135

O: 702-721-9763 • C: 702-525-9763

Client TestimonialsBook an Appointment

Jeff - many thanks for that.
I’ll look into the Gravity Forms option.

Best wishes
Tim