I am syncing contacts between NetSuite and Infusionsoft. I have an express server that listens for requests from NetSuite and InfusionSoft and then updates the other.
I am getting stuck in an infinite ‘update’ loop because…
- NetSuite publishes and event
- The express server sends an API request to InfusionSoft to update the related entity
- This causes a rest hook to fire on InfusionSoft
- The express server sends an API request to NetSuite to update the related entity
- This causes a rest hook to fire on NetSuite
- and on and on
I have found a way on NetSuite to only fire rest hooks if the action happens via the UI and not the API, is there a way to do this on InfusionSoft?