Is there a way to create a list of new leads in 2019 and list ALL the webforms associated with their contact record by date?

Is there a way to create a list of new leads in 2019 and list ALL the webforms associated with their contact record by date?

I would go to the Performance tab for the campaign containing each form, then click on the blue symbol on the form to open up the list of entries on that form. Then Edit the search so that it tracks from January 1st all the way to now and export the list.

Repeat with each form, adding the name of the form you exported the list from in another column in Excel. Sort alphabetically in the email address column and you’ll have a complete list of contacts including which forms they’ve interacted with.

There are additional functions in Excel that let you highlight duplicates within a column. This might help you to find those contacts who have filled in more than one form.

This is how I would do this, although I have tags that are applied to contacts permanently when they fill in a web form, so I can generate lists a little easier by using the tag searches.

I hope I understood your question, let me know how it goes.

Thanks,
Joe

@Joe_Gillespie, Thanks for taking the time to explain this. Looking forward to testing it out.

I also thought it would be good to create a tag for the webforms going forward. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s not too late to do so. Instead of exporting the list once you have sorted to find all the entries of 2019, you should be able to apply a tag en masse to those contacts.

You could repeat that for each form and then run a query looking for everyone with tags X, Y, Z, etc. Then when you export those contacts, there is a ‘Tags’ column that will show you the ID for each tag. Not sure how much you could get out of that kind of format but it might be worth something if the other suggestions doesn’t prove helpful.

Joe

@Joe_Gillespie Great idea!! Thanks.