"Invalid Refresh Token" and doubts about the authorization process

Hello everyone,

I have kind of same problem than this thread https://integration.keap.com/t/invalid-refresh-token/82597 , I am trying to use the refresh token in Postman, but I got the message “Invalid Refresh Token”.

Put in context, what I am trying to accomplish is this:

I have an Pipeline account linked with my Keap account, so when a contact is update in Pipeline, the contact is also updated in Keap. When I place the api token manually everything works fine, but the problems start when I try to do it programatically.

I have read this documentation Getting Started with OAuth2 - Keap Developer Portal carefully, but at this point I don’t even know if I really need all this steps, since my application is only for my purposes and not for the public, and also because the keap api call triggers automatically when I change a contact in Pipeline, that is, there is no manual invocation to the keap api, so I understand that the user shouldn’n need to login in.

Is this approach correct? Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks so much,
Fernando

Solved!

In my case the problem was that I was passing the parameters in Postman as ‘Params’ and they should be passed within the ‘Body’ with the option ‘x-www-form-urlencoded’ selected.

:wink: