Integration with ClickFunnels and tagging

I have updated the Infusionsoft Keap API v2 within ClickFunnels and I have built a campaign using Campaign builders that notes to TAG a new contact The problem I’m having when a person completes a webform on my ClickFunnels site, the contact comes into Keap, but is not TAGGED. Has anyone had the same experience and what did you do to solve it?

Bianca:

Take a look at this and let me know if this solution helps you. It was my reply on another very similar question.

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

I did find and read your solution after asking this question. And I too, followed your suggestion and still did not have any luck with getting the TAGGing to work.

Thanks for trying to help.

Hey, after a few more days of trying to resolve this issue, I’ve found a workaround. If you go to a funnel within ClickFunnels and go to the Setting page, there is some near the bottom of the page called Zapier. Its a web automation app. You can set up/build a Zap to connect ClickFunnels and Infusion. Use the Zap that Create or update Infusionsoft contacts with new contact activity on ClickFunnels Trigger then customize it to add Tags. This worked for me so I’m back in business…

How much does Zapier cost? I need to run a sequence once a contact is added will zapier do that? free?