Integrating Gravity Froms

Is there a best integration for Infusionsoft/Gravity Forms? Zapier has it’s limits. Gravity forms is super powerful for a lot of things, but I’ve struggled to find an integration that would get all that data into Infusionsoft. Thoughts?

I am in the midst of attempting to sort the same question. Used Katz Web Services plugin for some time and it worked great but it is no longer functional. Tried Zapier but it doesn’t appear to support tags on gravityform questions. There are a couple new integrations out but they are very new and have few reviews. Would like to hear opinions and experiences from others about their GF integrations.

I’ve been using the CRMPerks plugin for Gravity Forms and Infusionsoft and have been very happy with it. Much more stable than Katz and has a ‘resend’ feature to resend anything that time about due to APi issues (which we haven’t had any yet).

Jeff

I’ve setup a ton of GF integrations. Most of the time the feed just needs to be re-created. On occasion, a middle ware works for special cases.

Does the new CRMPerks Infusionsoft/Gravity Forms plugin not offer tagging ability with the free version? I have my app connected and it will pull contacts in, but won’t apply tags or anything so I’m not seeing a way to start a campaign or anything from that. Seems somewhat pointless unless I’m missing or forgetting something - Austin

It is quite possible that is correct.
I have the paid version — well worth it for the fairly low price and the stability of having it work.

Jeff

@Trifecta I use automate to connect my gravity forms with Infusionsoft. They support tags.

That post was five months ago…pretty sure they’ve resolved their issue by now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: