Infusionsoft tracking links getting SSL error for some email subscribers

Over the last week I’ve had quite a few people reply back to my emails saying that the infusionsoft tracking links inside my emails are not working?

This is not the case for everybody because I’m still making sales…

I must have had 10 - 20 people reply back to my emails complaining.

They get an error which says,

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to is-tracking-link-api-prod.appspot.com. Cannot communicate securely with peer: no common encryption algorithm(s).

Error code: SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem.

As I said above this is not the case for everybody as I’m still getting sales from my emails and this problem doesn’t seem to be affecting me?

Just wondered if anybody else is getting a similar problem?

Sarah:

This is a known issue (https://knownissues.infusionsoft.com/):

Some contacts are seeing a privacy message when clicking email links

Broadcast

Submit report

Issue Number: 1921120

Issue Status: In Progress

Date Reported:
01/14/2020

Summary:
February 04, 2020 2:30 PM MST: We have been able to narrow down an issue is occurring between the link click and the connection to Google cloud service. Normally, Google cloud would report back to us that the link has been clicked. The reason only “certain apps” are experiencing this is due to several factors, including the “client’s” (customer’s customer) browser, router, and ISP security certifications, and DNS resolution. An application could be impacted if a client is in any way affected by one of those parts. It is a statistical limitation to say “all apps” when not all clients are reporting it to the app owner and may not have been affected. We recognize the optics of our customer’s customer reporting that these links are broken, and how this appears to be an issue with the Keap product. We have not seen a statistical decrease in open/click rates, so although this is extremely worrisome, we believe that the vast majority of recipients are not affected. In order to expedite the resolution, we are gathering any data we can and are escalating those details to Google. January 31, 2020, 1:59 PM MST: Based on our data, we have identified that the error arises between the link click and Google’s tracking service which we utilize. Our engineers our working with affected customers and ISPs to continue identifying the root cause and solution to this issue. We will continue to update this known issue as more information is available. Next update by: February 4, 2020 January 15th 2020 1:52 PM MST Google has reached out and recommended contacts should update their browser versions to ensure support for TLS 1.2. If you’re experiencing this issue in your app, and have examples, please use the “Submit Report” to report your issue. January 14th 2020 9:00 AM MST Some email recipients are experiencing a “Your connection may not be private” message when clicking links in emails. This is a Google service we use and a support ticket with Google has been raise

Thanks,
Jeff