Infusionsoft outlook plugin login problem

Hello,

The Infusionsoft outlook plugin has suddenly stopped working. The error message received is:
An error has occurred logging in.The request was aborted. Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.

This plugin has been working for fine for some time but has stopped working in the last couple of days.

Is there a fix or a workaround to get around this problem. We need to attach our emails to Infusionsoft.

regards,
Darren

I’m experiencing the same thing, @Darren_Weir and have heard of a few others who are too. Evidently there is a new Outlook plugin in the Marketplace but I haven’t had a chance to look into it yet.

Thanks for the reply Cheryl. I had a look in the marketplace but could only see the Outlook plugin and the EmailAttacher plugin. I’l let our staff know about the EmailAttacher plugin but hopefully the Outlook plugin will get fixed.

@Darren_Weir,

They just released an update to it. I don’t know how it works yet but here’s the link:

https://marketplace.infusionsoft.com/listing/infusionsoft-infusionsoft-sync-for-outlook

1 Like

Also having the same issue here. i hope it gets fixed soon

Thanks John. I have version 1.8.3.5 installed. However when I follow your link I can’t tell what version will be downloaded.

I don’t know either @Darren_Weir. I just know that is reported to be the most recently updated version (like updated only a day or two ago)

OK - thanks for info.

Thanks John.
I uninstalled my plugin (1.8.3.5) and downloaded the latest from your link and it says that it is now version 1.8.5.1 and the problem is fixed. Thank you.

1 Like

Awesome! Good to know it worked so now we can more safely recommend it to others.

Thanks for letting us know :wink: