Infusionsoft date formats

I live in Oz you know the land down under where the dates are DD/MM/YYYY unlike the US of A where they are MM/DD/YYYY

My question is, is there a setting in Infusionsoft that allows me to change the date format to DD/MM/YYYY and if so where do I find it?

Looking forward to a response

Hey @Mike_Nelles I can assist with this. This is actually a request that we send over to our database team. It is a change on their end. I am going to Direct Message you to get a little more detail

Hi @James_Mefford , I have the exact same issue! How should I proceed?

Hi @Marcelo_Bessa If you reach out to our support team, you can submit a request to have your date format changed in the application. As I mentioned in a previous post, this is a request that our database team has to perform. There isn’t a cost associated with this or anything, it is just a switch that needs to be made from the database side, as it affects the entire application.

If you reach out to our support team, and let them know you would like to have a ticket raised to change your date format, they will be able to get the ball rolling.

Thank you @James_Mefford ! I’ll do that!

Hi Marcelo

When you raise your request be sure to specify that the tag date formats also need to be changed. When our date formats were changed those for the tags were not reformatted. I have not had the chance to come back and advise so your email spurred me into action as it would be better if all date formats were uniform.

Kind Regards

Mike Nelles

0414 400 873

I would also like that change applied to my account please.

Infu by Keap Account:
FU549

Really I just wanted to get the date to display the UK way around i.e.// DD/MM/YYYY when using Date or Date Time fields in my Infu account

At the moment it displays the US way.
(it’s a bit confusing to my british clients when used in mail merge and the like :wink:)