Infusionsoft Affiliate ID Tracking Problem

I have only used Infusionsoft from the affiliate side.
magento 2 mega menu responsive magento 2 store locator module

One of the vendors appears to be telling me that there is a problem with the Infusionsoft’s tracking and not all the commissions showing under my login are valid and may belong to someone else.

Best I can tell, it has something to do with whether or not I am the first affiliate to send the purchaser to their site. I also used some Magento Plugins and Magento 2 Plugins for my site. I thought infusionsoft handled all of that accurately before giving an affiliate credit for the sale.

Are there any vendors (product owners) here that use Infusionsoft to track affiliate sales,
who could comment on whether or not this is a legitimate issue with Infusionsoft?
You will be able electric razors accompany as well foil and rotary dropping knives. Every sort with utility razor comes with it’s supporters. (We never have subjected to testing any sort of ladies designs as of late since they’ve already constantly implemented comparatively badly within our checks. Even so, there’s certainly no rationality why a lot of women aren’t able to work with a you will be able razor. )

Foil
Foil razors get flying goes that will proceed across makeup shape, using blades that will oscillate in back of some sort of perforated display. The final time period people subjected to testing distance with shave, that you will be able foil razors, may, whip that you will be able rotaries by the whisker.

Rotary
Rotary razors get a few flying goes that will proceed across makeup shape, using blades that will rewrite in back of an excellent grid. People were known to remain quieter together with better to thoroughly clean as compared to foil razors within our checks.

Thanks in advance, JEFF

Infusionsoft can do either first or most recent referrer and defaults to latest referring. If you check out this page “https://XXXX.infusionsoft.com/app/miscSetting/itemWrapper?systemId=nav.crm&settingModuleName=Affiliate&settingTabName=affiliate.settings.defaults” you will see the setting as the first option under tracking. See Screenshot by Lightshot

2 Likes

Here is the help article describing how affiliates are tracked…the video explains it pretty well.

[Edit] I was wathcing that video and noticed something a bit strange… :laughing:

1 Like