ID Numbers for HTML Design

Greetings! I’m looking for the ID number of uploaded images to add to the HTML design area of our ecommerce site. Where should I look? Thanks!

Go to your ‘house’ icon menu on the upper right:

and select files. These will be files uploaded on the app level. In the case where the files were uploaded on the contact level you can get to those through each contact (bottom tabs of details record)

Under the company tab there will be a download link for each file. Right click that and select copy link. You now have the download link that can be used in emails or as the url in html elements.

the images didn’t show up in company images, but they are in My Files. I can rename them, if that’s the way to do it.

Thank you for your help. I’m looking for the ID number of an image to place here in HTML for design -

Thanks!

Mark

The ID number for that image is - Id=9985

I want to update it with a new image, but the new image I uploaded doesn’t include an ID number that I can find.

thanks!

Mark

Regardless of the tab you find them under, use the same process. Right click the download link and copy the link address. Use that in your href=“” in HTML

Awesome! That worked. Thank you so much for your help.

Mark

1 Like

Great! Glad you got it worked out :wink: