I want to send data for a customer under \"Referral Partner Tracking\" tab?

Hi Community Members,

I am new on infudionsoft, can anyone help me to resolve below issues?

1. I want to send data for a customer under "Referral Partner Tracking" tab having details of a affiliate. How I can do this using API? Please check: Screenshot by Lightshot
    1.a Is this facility also available with REST API?

2. How I can download infusionsoft SDK to create a independent application? I don't want to use composer to download the SDK. Actually I am unable to find the "vendor" folder.

The whole scenario:
I am creating a affiliate link and the affiliate will share that link. I want to calculate commission for that and don't want to add that manually by editing each "customer" as I am adding customers.

Please guide how I can achieve this.

Thanks

@Dilip_Verma,

The only way I can think of to get actual ‘tracking’ information for referral partners would be creating a saved search from one of the affiliate reports and using the api search object.

I “believe” that you can just copy the src folder from the api files and directly access the object/methods. It doesn’t have any system dependencies that I’m aware of.

1. You need to create a referral record for your referral partner using the data service (xml-rpc - Keap Developer Portal) against the Referral table (Table Schema Documentation - Keap Developer Portal)
    1a, There aren’t calls available for referral partners through REST at this time.
  2. If you are looking to download it just click the Clone or download button.