I hate the fact that I can not view my email broadcasts without doing a search

I hate the fact that I can not view my email broadcasts without doing a search, this drives me insane and makes me HATE the design of Infusionsoft… ***Can anyone help me understand why they wold not make it like Constant Contact or any other email marketing tool where all my emails are listed for quick easy access… I just did a search and the lame thing can NOT find the email campaign I sent out on Nov 28th? This also DRIVES ME INSANE… I TOOK A SCREENSHOT OF THE CAMPAIGN RIGHT BEFORE I HIT THE SEND BUTTON AND I HAVE THE EMAIL THAT I SENT OUT??? HOW CAN INFUSIONSOFT NOT FIND IT??? DANG THIS ENRAGES ME SO BAD…

Are the email reports under Marketing->Reports not what you are referring to needing?

@Tony_States, not sure where you are looking but it’s very easy to go to Marketing > View Email Broadcasts > select the date it was sent. It will show up withe results.

1 Like

OK I created this screen cast of why I am so annoyed and irritated with the user interface…
12-18-17 Infusionsoft I can not view my email broadcasts reports
*The user interface is either broken or very poorly designed if I cant view my email broadcasts by clicking “VIEW EMAIL BROADCASTS”…

OK, don’t freak out! I created a screencast, View email reports
to show you what YOU missed. I’m an IFS novice and yes, sometimes out of frustration we miss the simplest things.

Thanks for taking the time to make a screencast for me Chuck :)) that was very nice of you :slight_smile:

**** I still hate the fact that I cant view all my email broadcasts on one single page like every other email marketing system I have ever seen does…