I can't access my account

I can log in to infusionsoft.com and I am presented with the accounts screen. But as soon as I click on my account the page just starts loading and it won’t display the content of the page.

It’s working for me, @Emilio_Tinoco. Have you tried clearing your browser cache?

Yes I’ve done that several times, restarted my computer, using different browsers and connectiung my laptop to the internet via hard wire.

How to tell if something’s wrong with my account?

Hi Emilio,

I took a look at the account and everything looks good. I am able to access the account through your user and everything looks good.

Be sure that you are using either Chrome or Firefox to try to access the app, as Explorer, Edge, or Safari may not work as we do not support those browsers.

If you are using chrome, you may try firefox, or vice verse. Also attempting to use an Incognito or Private window in Chrome or Firefox may help in troubleshooting if it is a browser issue.

Again, we are not currently experiencing any issues that would prevent loading the application.

You may need to reach out to the live support team to go through some network troubleshooting tests @ 1-866-800-0004 Ext 2 or via Chat. They have some troubleshooting steps that they can run through some troubleshooting, to try to see if you can get access.

1 Like

Thx. I fixed the problem by uninstalling and re-installing chrome

1 Like