Http post infusionsoft not working

Alejandra_Gutierrez1d
Hello, sorry for the question but I don’t know how to do, I have a membership site and I have a http post in a campaign, when a specific tag is added to a contact, start a sequences with a http post, and I don’t know if like my URL above is that I receive from Infusionsoft because any user is create in my membership site, and also I tried to send the HTTP post to my php file that contain this code and doesnt’ work, can you please help?:

<?php
      // the post URL
      $postURL = 'https://mywebsite.com/index.php/register/KYTujg';
      // the Secret Key
      $secretKey = 'NYekoxaj389';
      // prepare the data
      $data = array ();
      $data['cmd'] = 'CREATE';
      $data['transaction_id'] = '837684';
      $data['lastname'] = $_GET['lastname'];
      $data['firstname'] = $_GET['firstname'];
      $data['email'] = $_GET['email'];
      $data['level'] = '374538';
      // generate the hash
      $delimiteddata = strtoupper (implode ('|', $data));
      $hash = md5 ($data['cmd'] . '__' . $secretKey . '__' . $delimiteddata);
      // include the hash to the data to be sent
      $data['hash'] = $hash;
      // send data to post URL
      $ch = curl_init ($postURL);
      curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_POST, true);
      curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $data);
      curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true);
      $returnValue = curl_exec ($ch);
      // process return value
      list ($cmd, $url) = explode ("\n", $returnValue);
      // check if the returned command is the same as what we passed
      if ($cmd == 'CREATE') {
            header ('Location:' . $url);
exit; } else {
            die ('Eror al crear usuario');
      }
?>
  • You don’t specify what you’re using for a membership site and that may be important.
  • You’re receiving by GET which means you will need to use the URL option in IS not the parameter list which uses POST.
  • Your cURL call doesn’t seem to have an action assigned to it…the closest thing is cmd=CREATE parameter? (this may be an error or it may be what your membership site requires but there is no way to be sure as we don’t know what you are using for membership)
  • Not sure that the pipe character is the correct thing to use with implode. URI would be separated by the & character (unless I’m mis-reading something)

You don’t specify what you’re using for a membership site and that may be important.
I use wishlist member now try with generic integration because I just infusionsoft like CMR and not like shopping cart.

You’re receiving by GET which means you will need to use the URL option in IS not the parameter list which uses POST.
Yes sorry I use post but how isn’t working I put Get and forgot to changed it when i post the code.

Your cURL call doesn’t seem to have an action assigned to it…the closest thing is cmd=CREATE parameter? (this may be an error or it may be what your membership site requires but there is no way to be sure as we don’t know what you are using for membership)
Yes the cmd is the action of the code that my membership site provide to make the integration.

Not sure that the pipe character is the correct thing to use with implode. URI would be separated by the & character (unless I’m mis-reading something)
That’s the exactly code that my membership have to do the integration the only I changed is the secretkey, posturl and the datas, example:
$data[‘lastname’] = $_GET[‘lastname’];
In the example of my membership site just appear $data[‘lastname’] = ‘Example lastname’;