HTTP/1.1 308 Permanent Redirect

Hi,
We are getting this error over and over: HTTP/1.1 308 Permanent Redirect

We have opened a ticket with Infusionsoft but I am just curious if anyone here knows the issue? At first it started with our web application so we thought there was an issue there. But then it happened with our ecommerce also.

The issue is for submitting web forms. Any ideas why we get this? Errors internally from Infusionsoft, something must have changed because this has worked for years. This happens to extremely old web forms but also brand new done in Campaigns.

Thanks!

We have the same exact problem, and it is acknowledged on the http://knownissues.infusionsoft.com/ page. I checked in with support and there are no updates.

Our form post integrations have worked for YEARS and we are deeply disappointed in whatever change Infusionsoft has made to break these. Now some of our business logic can’t run and it is causing a huge inconvenience to several of our companies.

It looks like the form post is now trying to force a redirect to a new URL, where the data must be resubmitted.

Can Infusionsoft support provide an update on this known issue?

I just started getting this error also when trying to HTTP post to a web form. It’s happening in multiple campaigns and is super frustrating! I plan to use this in all of my campaigns so it has to work! I talked to support last night via chat and their advanced team is looking into it “Hopefully”.

We found that the suggested alternative they have on the known issue for using CURL is enough for us to “get by” for now, but has appears to have a side-effect of the forms being posted twice for some reason. Here’s an example of a CURL command we used:

curl --location --cookie-jar "[path-to/cookiejar.txt]" --data "[post-data]" --header "Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded" --request POST "[form-url]"

You can also add an argument like -trace "[path-to/trace.txt]" to see the details of what’s going on behind the scenes, and it’s mind boggling. We opened up a support ticket with an extensive amount of detail in hopes that it helps push things forward on this matter.