HTML webform not applying Leadsource

I have a webform based off of unstyled HTML webform from a campaign. I have a hidden input field to capture the leadsource ID from a URL parameter.

Based on my source code, the Lead Source ID is being pulled with no issue, and applying to the value of the input element. However, upon submission, the leadsource that is applied to the contact is incorrect. The leadsource that should be applied is 6019, but the actual leadsource that is being applied upon submissions is 5895.

here is a snippet of my source:

<form accept-charset="UTF-8" action="https://attraction.infusionsoft.com/app/form/process/87a652e3c755a9df8b0ec048975def0b" class="infusion-form" method="POST">
<input name="inf_form_xid" type="hidden" value="87a652e3c755a9df8b0ec048975def0b" />
<input name="inf_form_name" type="hidden" value="HTMYM Registration" />
<input name="infusionsoft_version" type="hidden" value="1.68.0.84" />
<input id="LeadSourceId"  name="inf_field_LeadSourceId" type="hidden" value="6019" />

I checked the Hosted version of this form, and the input for LeadSourceID is identical, and when I submit using the Hosted version, the LeadSource applies correctly. I’m not seeing any difference in my code when compared to the Hosted version.

Does anyone know why this is not posting the proper ID?

@Joe_Chaiet, I was just talking about this with another certified partner. As long as you do what you’re doing using the hosted/Javascript form, you’re good to go. The challenge comes when using the HTML version. Some sort of script will be needed on the page where the form is hosted to look for the data and send it back to the contact record after submission. Are you using a Wordpress website? If so, I think that using the plugin URL Params – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org should be able to help but I’m not proficient to explain how. Maybe someone else can jump in here.

Right, I use php to pull the parameter from the URL. The snippet I pasted above was after the php had run. Its pulling the correct LeadSourceId from the url, setting it in the value of the input (thus matching what would be in the hosted version) but upon submission, it applies the wrong leadsource.

Thats where my issue is. I’m seemingly doing everything right. Something seems like its breaking upon submission.

Can you verify by looking at the headers that you are, in fact, passing the correct leadsourceID? This could rule-out something like a caching issue.