How to integrate web forms

Is there a simple way to copy the httml code to a website? When I try using the code, I get the un-edited version of what I custom created on the Infusionsoft campaign.

Hi Jake, have you published the form before taking the code, and which of the code blocks did you choose?

Hey Andy,

I was using the code that wasn’t the classic or the snippit if that makes sense. It’s an .html code I believe.

Thanks for the help,

Are you sending your data in directly and not using the webform at all, ie not an IS webform but something else and then sending the data in?

I was trying to do this directly.

Given the security concerns around exposing your API authorization to clients you would need to do this by building a backend service that would take the posted submission, then relay it to Infusionsoft. Alternately, you can use an embedded Infusionsoft webform or landing page to accomplish this goal, as those use a unique endpoint and spam detection to prevent malicious use.

This sounds extremely complicated. Could I have someone assists me?

You might consider finding a Developer Partner to facilitate your integration. We have listings in the Marketplace that may help.

Can you direct me to where I would cancel my subscription. This has not been helpful.

@Jake_Rhodes
Here is the contact page for infusionsoft which you can call to request to cancel.
Additinoally you can submit a cancel request from within your Infusionsoft account. Here are the instructions if you are using Classic Infusionsoft and here are instructions for Current Infusionsoft .