How to integrate Infusionsoft to Podio

Hello,

I’m a beginner when it comes to using Infusionsoft, but I’m currently working on a time sensitive project o integrate it with Podio.

We have an order form made here and upon every new order, we would like all the details to be saved in Podio too. i know what to do the tweaks and tricks in Podio a bit but I’m lost on where to start in Infusionsoft’s API.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Good afternoon!

We have a variety of resources available for those that would like to develop on the Infusionsoft API, most of which are accessible through the Infusionsoft Developer site.

First, you should review the acceptable use guidelines for integrations accessing the Infusionsoft API.
Next, set up a developer account to get credentials to use.
Then, use either an SDK or read the REST API or XML-RPC API documentation to get started developing.

Finally, once you have a working integration, if you would like to make it available to other Infusionsoft customers you can submit your application to the Infusionsoft Marketplace.

Thank you for your interest in joining the Developer Partner community!

• Tom Scott, Infusionsoft API Team

Hello @TomScott,

Thank you so much for your reply, well-appreciated mate.

But I got a bit of a little followup question, upon reading the documentations here, i believe that the first step for me is to register a webhook in Infusionsoft that will point to my Podio webhook. Then after, I will use Podio and according to what is sent from webhook, I may need to do request to Infusionsoft API.

Can you please lend me a hand on the Webhooks here?

Thanks again

@Len I would start here in the docs. Keap REST API. The whole REST Hooks section has pretty decent documentation. If you have anymore questions after checking out those docs let us know.

1 Like