How to create available time slot filed in form

How to create available time slot filed in form and how can I make this fields slots dynamically from some other section.

Shabbir:

Unfortunately you can’t do much with the forms, related to what you are trying to accomplish. The Keap forms (internal and web) are fairly static. No dynamic content, etc.
My recommendation, if you have a wordpress site, is to set up your forms using Gravity Forms and then connect them using Make.

If you have an embeddable calendar code, you may be able to accomplish that with a landing page where you can insert a code snippet and then add a form on that page.

Thanks,
Jeff

Thanks Jeff,
I will try your recommendation and will come back to you if I have any questions.

Hello Jeff,

We are planning to use Keap to create a form similar to this one: https://www.animascoaching.com/free-intro-to-coaching/. Currently, we have a form set up in Salesforce, but we need to update the dates fields every week. We have tried using a custom field with a dropdown in Keap, but it doesn’t recognize the field as a date field. Can you help us create this functionality in Keap?

Additionally, we are wondering if it’s possible to create events in Keap and have a corresponding form where users can book those events. Is this a feature that Keap offers?

Shabbir:

We can help with this, but it isn’t straightforward. Email me: Jeff@4SpotMarketing.com

We can’t put actual ‘dates’ in a dropdown, but we can update a dropdown custom field with data via API. So, if you have constantly changing date options, we could update the dropdown with text that has the date of the event. Then, based on that selection, we could do whatever you need in a calendar. This would all be done using a 3rd party like Make (very similar to Zapier, just more powerful and less expensive).

Thanks,
Jeff