I am creating an email campaign to re-activate a dormant list.
The logic goes like this:
- Send email #1.
- Within email #1 is a link to click.
- If the recipient clicks the link, the recipient gets reactivated (and sent a thank-you).
- If the recipient does NOT click the link, the recipient is sent email #2.
Problem: How do I set up a simple yes/no decision like that within InfusionSoft? There doesn’t seem to be any simple way, and that includes using the “email clicked” icon.
- The decision diamond’s rules have nothing that allows for a clicked/not clicked decision (to put one in front of two sequences that do different things on yes/no).
- The “email clicked” icon has no yes/no in it.