Hello, I’m trying to apply a tag when someone schedules an appointment in my funnel and lands on the next page in the sequence.
- I’m using a Calendly HTML inline embed integration on my booking page in Keap. This means my Calendly calendar is displayed on the page and you can schedule a time on the page.
- I would like to apply a tag once someone completes an appointment booking.
- Once someone books an appointment, they will then be redirected to the next page in my funnel to fill out an application.
- The redirect is programmed in Calendly and that is working fine.
- However, the issue is getting a tag to fire once someone has booked so that my email automations will fire.
Is there a way to apply a tag to a user who has completed a booking and has landed on the next page in the sequence of the funnel?