How do we change subscription plan?

Hello ,

I have a website where I have different plans.Users have an option to choose subscription plans. I also give them an option to change their plan if user already have a existing one.

Could you please let me know how to integrate upgrade subscription functionality with php sdk API

I believe you can modify the record in the RecurringOrder table via the Legacy XMLRPC DataService to point to a different ProductId. The next time the subscription is processed, it should invoice the new plan instead.

Yes, you can. And both the current api and legacy can accomplish the table updates. You just can’t delete anything from that table but you can edit most everything in it.

1 Like

Yes, You can do that firstly you have to make inactive the current running subscription (If the payment plan is with recurring) , Then you have to purchase new order and add subscriptions to it. So that new for recurring there should be new payment plan.

1 Like

Hi! I think this is what I need to do, but sadly, I am not at all sure about how to go about implementing it.

Our subscription prices will be raised soon and I’d really rather not have to manually update each of the 4K amounts!

Can you give more help on where I can find these records or tables in my Infusionsoft account?

Solutions via the API involve some degree of skill at implementing via code and infrastructure to build on; if you need outside assistance to get a custom-built solution in place, we do have The Marketplace available for you to peruse for offers from developer partners! :slight_smile: