How do I get in contact with a developer?!?

I really need to speak to a developer to finish the integration as we have a couple of questions. Does anyone have a contact or know how we can speak with someone at the company.

This has seriously been one of the hardest things to get a hold of anyone at InfusionSoft.

You can contact the free Chat support, but contacting someone in the “developer/API” department requires compiling a Support Ticket.

Hi, @Tiara_Gazarian,

I’ve been an IS integrations developer for over 7 years. I don’t know the particulars of what you mention above but would be happy to go over them with you on a phone/zoom call.

Hi John!

Thank you so much for your help.

We would love to schedule a time for a call and we could show you the request xml and response we are getting, and maybe you could help us identify what is wrong with the request.

What is availability?

Thank you,

Tiara Gazarian

Director of Sales and Client Relations

P: 844.746.6392 ext.8008 | C: 818.736.1203 | E: tiara@phonexa.com

505 N. Brand Blvd, 16th Floor | Glendale, CA 91203 | www.phonexa.com

Connect with us:

image001.png image003.jpg image004.jpg

About Phonexa Holdings, LLC

We are committed to maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction through our scalable platforms, comprehensive data analytics and reporting, as well as delivering exemplary 24/7/365 customer care.

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION NOTICE. The information contained in this email message is confidential and proprietary and is intended solely for the use of the addressee. Any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and any attachments.

Hi, @Tiara_Gazarian,

I have availability Wed through Fri of next week between 10am and 4pm (AZ Time which is currently equal to Pacific time). Let me know when works for you and I’ll message you Zoom details.

Thank you John, we have a call tomorrow with someone else.

If we cannot work through it then I will reach out to schedule a time.

Tiara Gazarian

Director of Sales and Client Relations

P: 844.746.6392 ext.8008 | C: 818.736.1203 | E: tiara@phonexa.com

505 N. Brand Blvd, 16th Floor | Glendale, CA 91203 | www.phonexa.com

Connect with us:

image004.png image003.jpg image004.jpg

About Phonexa Holdings, LLC

We are committed to maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction through our scalable platforms, comprehensive data analytics and reporting, as well as delivering exemplary 24/7/365 customer care.

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION NOTICE. The information contained in this email message is confidential and proprietary and is intended solely for the use of the addressee. Any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and any attachments.

1 Like