How can conversions from a specific broadcast/campaign be registered when using Shopify integrated with Revenue Conduit?

Does anyone know if there is a way to register the number of and value of conversions achieved from a specific email broadcast or campaign when using Shopify integrated with Revenue Conduit?

You might connect with @Jason_Oesterly - he’s done some work with Shopify and Infusionsoft and might have a solution for you!

At the end of the day, you need your order information (or an indication of the order) mapped back to IS, and then you can compare those purchases with the recipient list of the broadcast, and slice/dice however you like!

Interesting question, @Ronnie_Huss. I’ve not used Revenue Conduit, so I can’t comment on that specifically, but I’d be happy to chat with you about some other approaches that may help with capturing this type of data.

If you’d like to chat, feel free to message me here and we can discuss further.

Hi Ronnie,

I would look into using Google Analytics and then put utm_ tags within your email’s links. These would allow you to see who went to your site or store from a particular campaign or email and also see conversions if you have set them up within GA. You could also do something with hidden fields and url parameters / small modifications to the Shopify cart.

In my opinion, there isn’t a good way to do the reporting you would like inside Infusionsoft without using tags or a work around. A large part of this is because you cannot access email send / open / click data very robustly.