Hide 'Payment Information' for free products on Order Forms

We offer some free products, and have some promo codes that make the products free. It would be great to be able to disable the “Payment Information” section on Order Forms if the promo code makes the product free, because we’ve had customers feel nervous that they are going to be charged even though the price is $0. So far, I haven’t found a way. Anyone had success with this?

1 Like

It takes some custom coding of HTML and CSS, but its doable…We have an API programmer on staff that can help with the customization…If you are interested in getting this setup go ahead and book a call and we will gladly assist: https://theplanbclub.com/schedule-consultation/

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply, Chad. I’m fairly certain it takes custom coding of JavaScript, as the form validation won’t work if you only modify the HTML and CSS. Does anyone have any insight into how to disable the “Payment Information,” validation or what variable is used for successful payment?

1 Like

Hi Zach, Have you had any luck with this? I’m trying to figure out the same thing.

Hi Zach,

Did you ever get this question answered? I’m working on our launch and realized the free product is asking for CC information. Thanks!